Friday, April 9, 2010




The Ahearne Cycle Truck is here!



This is a very exciting time. The long-awaited introduction of the Cycle Truck is now at hand. This is a project we've been working on for the past several months. It's been a long process of dialing in the design, picking out the most functional features, and making, basically, the best overall commuter bike we could possibly make. You can read all about it on the website:


If you happen to be in Portland, Oregon this weekend of the 10th and 11th of April, you can see the Cycle Truck for yourself at the Pedal Nation bicycle show going on at the convention center. It's here that the Cycle Truck will make its big debut.

The Cycle Truck is now available to order. There is an 8 week wait time from order to delivery, so if you order soon, you can have yours by the beginning of summer. All the details are on the website.

Of course I'm biased, and I believe the Cycle Truck is a great bike. But it's not only that. I really do think that the Cycle Truck will help people stay out of their cars. If one more person were able to leave the car at home and do everything they needed to because of this bike, I would feel like I'd succeeded in my mission. Of all the commuter bikes I've ridden and built, this one pushes the bar a notch higher. If you ride a Cycle Truck, you'll see what I'm saying. It's a good one.






No comments:

Blog Archive