Monday, October 18, 2010



New Small Cycle Trucks Now Available!











Check it out, new small size Cycle Trucks have arrived! The top tube is shorter, and as you can see, it has more pronounced slope, so the bike will fit riders with shorter legs.

There is also a new color, Soft Yellow, that competes with the Grass Green as my new favorite. The pictures don't do the color justice, but I can assure you it's very soothing. I'll try and get better pictures soon.

This Cycle Truck is shown with the flat DiBond base on the rack, but I think one of these would look awesome with a giant basket up front.

The first Small was shown at the Oregon Hand Made Bicycle Show. If you want to take one for a test ride, head over to Splendid Cycles. They've got one ready to go. Try it out, see what it has to offer.

In this picture my friend Chiara is giving it a try. She's about 5'2" tall, and fits the bike quite well. As you can see, she's seated in an upright riding position. When stopped she still had plenty of room to stand over it.

I'll be making these available through the website soon. Until then, if you are interested, contact me with questions, or stop by Splendid Cycles and talk with Joel and Barb. While there test one out and ask them anything you need to know. They'll help you out with a smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks fantastic!

Ahearne Cycles said...

Thanks, Jonathan. I like it too.

Blog Archive